Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker
Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker.
You can have Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage).
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 cups of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- You need 1 can (28 oz.) of no salt crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz.) of no salt diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 can (8 oz.) of no salt tomato sauce.
- You need 4 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- You need 2 cups of pasta of choice.
- It’s of Ricotta cheese, for serving.
- It’s of Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving.
- It’s of Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving.
Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker step by step
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker..
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours..
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup..
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately..
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice..