Recipe: Yummy Miso soup with kale
Miso soup with kale. Discover Tasty Minestrone Soup Made with Kale and Chickpea. Kale, ginger, garlic, and soybeans, in the form of miso and tofu, combine to lend flavor and nutrients to a delicate soup. How about this Kale and Mushroom Miso Soup to add to your recipe repertoire.
Not that the roll is hard to make – quite the opposite, I promise! I like to make miso soup because it's a great way to combine three of my favorite ingredients that you don't often see together in the same recipe-seaweed, kale and ginger. Seaweed , such as brown algae powder and kombu, are a great way to nourish your body with exceptional antioxidants and revitalizing minerals, while helping your. You can cook Miso soup with kale using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Miso soup with kale
- Prepare 1/2 leaf of Kale.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 500 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of grab of bonito flakes(Katsuo sushi).
- It’s 1.5 tbs of Miso.
A hearty twist on miso AND lentil soups, This vegan miso soup is such a quick dinner to throw together. Packed with protein, fiber, and secret hidden veggies, this soup is also so healthy. Mix some hot water with the miso paste in a bowl. You can cook the veggies longer if you want.
Miso soup with kale step by step
- Put bonito flakes into a jag or bowl with water.Heat 5 min in microwave. Set aside the bonito flakes, and pour only the soup into the pot. (Can be replaced with instant soup stock if available.).
- Cut Kale into thin slices..
- Heat soup in a pot, and dissolve half the miso into the soup..
- Break egg on the ladle to avoid shell. Add into the soup. Simmer until the yolk hardens to your preference..
- Add kale into the soup. Turn off the heat immediately to prevent kale discoloration..
- Add the rest of miso..
- Bon appetite!.
When the soup is ready, remove from the heat, add the miso and water mixture and stir until well combined. And our miso soup is ready to serve! Mix the miso with ½ cup of water to make a thin paste. Bring to a gentle simmer (adjust heat to avoid boiling). This is a good basic miso soup.