Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Vegetable Bean Soup
Vegetable Bean Soup.
You can have Vegetable Bean Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Bean Soup
- You need 6 oz of bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of celery stalks, diced.
- It’s 2 small of carrots, diced.
- It’s 2 of zucchini, diced.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of (14-ounce) can chopped tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 2 of (15-ounce) cans Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 3 cup of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 6 cup of fresh spinach, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
Vegetable Bean Soup step by step
- Place bacon in a large suacepan over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes or until almost crisp. Add onion, celery and carrot; cook 5 minutes. Add zucchini and garlic; cook 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, beans, broth, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in spinach. Ladle into soup bowls and top with grated cheese..
- Makes 10 cups..
- Per (1 2/3 cups) serving: 260 calories, 14g fat, 25mg chol, 13g prot., 27g carbs., 9g fiber, 1410mg sodium.