Recipe: Yummy Queen Bee's Lentil Soup
Queen Bee's Lentil Soup.
You can have Queen Bee's Lentil Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Queen Bee's Lentil Soup
- You need 1/2 lb of dry lentils.
- It’s 1 small of carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of celery seed or flakes.
- It’s 4 cup of vegetable stock.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of 21 seasonings.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sun-dried tomatoes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dr. Bragg's Liquid Amminos.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of fresh spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh basil (optional).
Queen Bee's Lentil Soup step by step
- Sort and rinse Lentils..
- Add stock, chopped onion, chopped carrots, seasonings, tomatoes and amminos to large pot..
- Bring to boil. Add Lentil and cook low covered with lid partially closed for 30 minutes..
- Periodically check liquid level. If low, add 1 cup of water..
- Check for tenderness. Cook additional 15 – 20 minutes adding more water, if desired..
- When lentils are ready, remove from heat and stir in fresh chopped spinach and basil. Serve over quinoa..