How to Cook Appetizing North Woods Bean Soup
North Woods Bean Soup. Return the pureed mixture to pan. Easy and delicious kielbasa and bean soup from my favorite magazine Cooking Light. Serve it with crusty bread or garlic toast for satisfying meal.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Now comes the part that I thought was weird – but somehow it made the. Inspired by his Cuban mother's black bean soup, Chef Douglas Rodriguez of DeLaCosta restaurant in Chicago developed the robust flavor in this recipe for people who didn't have money to spend on meat for stock. You can have North Woods Bean Soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of North Woods Bean Soup
- It’s 1 cup of baby carrots, halved.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 7 oz of turkey kielbasa, havled lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- You need 4 cup of fat-free, less sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried Italian seasoing.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 can of Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 packages of (6-ounce) fresh baby spinach leaves.
I first saw this soup on Details of Dinner, it's a Cooking Light recipe and I started craving it immediately. The kids and I spent Soup And Sandwich Looks Yummy Bean Soup Cooking Light Light Recipes Soup And Salad Soups And Stews Cheeseburger Chowder Cravings. Read Damselflies of the North Woods North Woods Naturalist Guides Ebook Free. PDF Vegetarian Cooking Bitter Melon and BlackEyed Bean Soup Vegetarian Cooking Soups Book Download Online.
North Woods Bean Soup instructions
- Heat a large saucepan coated with cooking spray over medium high heat..
- Add carrots, onion, garlic, and kielbasa; saute 3 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Reduce heat to medium; cook 5 minutes..
- Add the broth, Italian seasoning, pepper, and beans..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes..
- Place 2 cups of the soup in a food processor or blender, and process until smooth..
- Return the pureed mixture to pan..
- Simmer an additional 5 minutes..
- Remove soup from heat..
- Add the spincah, stirring until spinach wilts..
Senate Bean Soup or simply Senate bean soup is a soup made with navy beans, ham hocks, and onion. Even though I'm single, I make multiple servings of everything. Actually, this tendency has helped me to get to know my neighbors. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onions, carrots and celery in oil until tender; add to soup. Some recipes recommend cooking the tapioca separately, but it works just fine to add them directly to the soup.