Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Pork Belly In Tamarind Soup
Pork Belly In Tamarind Soup.
You can cook Pork Belly In Tamarind Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Belly In Tamarind Soup
- Prepare 1 kg of Pork Belly.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 2 large of ripe tomato.
- You need 4 each of lady finger pepper.
- It’s 1 bunch of water spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of fresh tamarind.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 each of eggplant, radish.
- You need 1 bunch of string beans.
Pork Belly In Tamarind Soup step by step
- wash pork Belly and cut into bite size.
- cut onion and tomato into cubes.
- put pork, tomato and onion in a large pot boil until meat is tender.
- add tamarind wait until tender and attained the soury taste.
- cut all vegetable into wedges except spinach, string beans and lady finger pepper.
- add all vegetable, a dash of salt and pepper to tatse.