Recipe: Perfect Lumberjackie Soup
You can cook Lumberjackie Soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lumberjackie Soup
- You need 7 1/2 cup of chopped rutabaga.
- Prepare 6 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 18 cup of water.
- You need 2 cup of cooked chickpeas (roast for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees).
- It’s 5 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of organic Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 of low-sodium vegetable bullion cubes.
- Prepare 6 cup of fresh spinach.
Lumberjackie Soup step by step
- Place all ingredients except spinach in a slow cooker. Cook for approximately 6 hours until rutabaga and carrots are soft. Add spinach, allow to cook down, and stir to incorporate into soup..
- credit: http://www.shape.com/.