How to Prepare Delicious Italian sausage soup
Italian sausage soup. Lighten up a hearty sausage soup recipe with turkey Italian sausage and add flavor with canned tomatoes, fresh. This soup is easy to put together, and the flavor of the spicy sausage is balanced nicely by Great Northern beans Nutritional Information. Italian Sausage Soup recipe for a creamy, comforting soup with noodles that is full of flavor and perfect for a family dinner during the cold winter months!
A filling soup packed with the flavors of Italian sausage, zucchini, tomatoes, spinach and topped with Parmesan cheese. A hearty one pot meal that is freezer friendly and can be made in the slow cooker. Italian Sausage Soup doesn't use any unusual seasonings and has pretty basic ingredients. You can have Italian sausage soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian sausage soup
- You need 1 lb of italian sausage.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mini pasta shells.
- Prepare 1 packages of spinach 10 oz.
If you prefer to use Swiss chard or kale for your greens, that's perfectly ok. My mom dehydrates the last pick of tomatoes from her garden each fall—perfect for quick soups like this one. SAUSAGE TORTELLINI SOUP is such an easy and delicious soup to throw together on busy days! This Sweet Italian Sausage Recipe is bursting with that classic Italian flavor.
Italian sausage soup step by step
- For meatballs, combine sausage, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup cheese, milk, egg, basil, black pepper and garlic salt in large bowl. roll into 1/2" balls..
- add pasta, cook on low 30 minutes. stir in spina v.
- Combine broth, tomato paste, garlic and red pepper flakes in crockpot. add meatballs, cover crockpot. cook on low 5-6 hours..
- add pasta; cook on low 30 minutes. stir in spinach when pasta is tender.
- sprinkle with additional cheese..
Now this soup is packed with spicy Italian sausage, potatoes and hearty spinach – a complete meal in a single bowl. The only downside of this recipe is that the leftovers were not enough. This soup comes with a memory: a bowl of hearty soup served by my mother-in-law one chilly fall I keep tortellini and Italian sausage in the freezer (they're great staples for all sorts of meals), so I'm. Creamy Italian Sausage Soup – Cheesy, pasta filled soup made with Italian sausage; is the perfect pairing for an easy This Italian Sausage Soup is simple to make, insanely delicious & my kids love it. This Sausage Tortellini Soup is a tomato-based soup loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini.