How to Cook Perfect Mom's Minestrone Soup
Mom's Minestrone Soup. The Typical Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program This Instant Pot minestrone soup is yummy and I can pack it with veggies. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese.
This minestrone soup is delicious and hearty. This post may contain affiliate links. Instant Pot Minestrone Soup is the perfect hearty meal to warm you up. You can cook Mom's Minestrone Soup using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mom's Minestrone Soup
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Dried thyme.
- You need 3 cup of Hot water.
- It’s 4 cup of Fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ditalini pasta noodles.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of White onion (minced, about 1 small onion).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of Frozen cut Italian green beans.
- You need 1/4 cup of Minced celery.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Minced garlic (about 4 cloves).
- Prepare 4 cup of Vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 can of 15 oz can light red kidney beans drained.
- It’s 1 can of 15 oz can, dark red kidney beans drained.
- You need 15 oz of 2 cans, small white beans (drained).
- It’s 2 can of 14 oz can, diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded carrots.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Minced parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Dried oregano.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of Johnsonville Italian sausage, cut and browned.
Minestrone soup is one of those recipes that is easy to customize. This recipe is loaded with tons of healthy vegetables like This Minestrone Soup is packed with vegetables, beans and tomatoes. It's so satisfying, delicious and filling. Here, at Hip Foodie Mom, you will find fresh food recipes using local, seasonal ingredients.
Mom's Minestrone Soup instructions
- Brown sausage and set aside (add after everything else is cooked).
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in large pot.
- Sauté onion, celery, garlic, green beans and zucchini in oil for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, tomatoes, beans, carrots, hot water and spices.
- Bring to boil. Then reduce to simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add spinach leaves, sausage and pasta. Cook for 20 minutes..
My mom made this soup a little bit ago and brought me some. I snapped a picture before I ate it. This soup is just one, big bowl of yum. Soup with tonnes of veg, chunks of sausage AND noodles. It just doesn't get much better than that.