How to Prepare Yummy Paleo meatball soup
Paleo meatball soup. As a Besti and an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. To make the soup, in a pot heat the olive oil over medium heat. This Paleo meatball soup is an adaptation of one of my favorite wintertime meals, Italian Wedding Soup made with a combination of ground beef and pork, onion, carrots, celery and spinach in a light chicken broth.
Mom's Chinese Paleo Chicken Meatball Soup with spinach and crunchy colorful vegetables, simmered in Asian ginger chicken broth and all made in one pot! These chicken or turkey meatballs add incredible flavor into the soup. They are ridiculously good and easy. You can cook Paleo meatball soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo meatball soup
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 medium of onion, minced.
- You need 3 stick of celery, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2 box of beef broth.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of basil, fresh.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond meal.
- You need 3 cup of spinach, baby.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- It’s 1 medium of zucchini, chopped.
- You need 1 of parsnip, sliced.
Everyone will demand you make it again and again! Ladle the hot soup into bowls and let it melt your worries away. Paleo Italian Meatball Soup (Crock Pot) Paleo Italian Meatball Soup (crock pot) is healthy comfort food on a cold day. I would actually eat this even on a hot day.
Paleo meatball soup step by step
- Heat 3 tbsp of olive oil in a soup pot. Add in onion and celery, and cook until soft, about 10 minutes..
- Add the garlic and cook 1 minute. Add crushed tomatoes and their juices, beef broth, other vegetables, 1 teaspoon oregano, 2 teaspoons basil, and 1/2 t. salt. Bring to a simmer..
- While the soup simmers make the meatballs. In a bowl combine ground beef, egg, almond meal, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 t. pepper and 1 tbsp of garlic powder. Mix with your hands until well combined. Divide into tablespoons and roll into smooth firm balls. As you work gently drop the meatballs into the soup. Cook for about an hour, until the meat is cooked through..
- Add spinach and remaining basil and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Originally posted on CavemanStrong.com.
This can be made in the crock pot, or in a stock pot on the stove top. Awe, this soup reminds me of minestrone soup, just without the noodles and beans. It's loaded with filling meatballs and potatoes – a perfectly nourishing treat after a long day. Creamy meatball soup that is great for dinner parties, a winter dinner, or meal prep for busy weekday lunches that is paleo and keto diet compatible. TO MAKE MEATBALLS: In a large bowl, combine turkey meat, egg, flour, garlic, salt, and herbs and mix until well incorporated.