How to Make Delicious Tortellini Soup
You can have Tortellini Soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tortellini Soup
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 28 oz of Stewed Tomatoes.
- You need 10 oz of spinach.
- It’s 2 quart of chicken stock.
- You need 1 lb of Tortellini.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Garnish with fresh basil or parseley.
- Prepare 1 of whisk in goat cheese at finish for a creamy profile.
Tortellini Soup step by step
- Heat the oil on medium heat.
- Add shopped garlic and stir until soften.
- Add tomatoes , spinach , and stock and bring to a boil.
- Lower to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add tortellini and cook for 5 to 15 minutes.
- Add pepper and cheese.
- Adjust flavor with salt if needed.
- Remove and serve with garlic Bread..
- Garnish with Basil or parsley. And don't forget the goat cheese..