How to Prepare Delicious Grasshopper Soup
You can cook Grasshopper Soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grasshopper Soup
- It’s 1 cup of leaf spinach.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pears.
- Prepare 1 cup of pistachios.
- You need 2 cups of peas.
- It’s 4 ounces of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of jarred pesto.
- It’s of Shredded Parmesan cheese (garnish).
Grasshopper Soup instructions
- Wash hands.
- Rinse and Add the fruit veggies and pistachios in a large pot and set the heat on low.
- Add 4 ounces of vegetable broth in the pot along with some jarred pesto.
- Let the soup simmer until it's bubbling.
- When you see it bubbling turn off the heat and mix with a blender or handheld blender until pured.
- Once it's done put in bowl and garnish with shredded parmesan cheese.