Recipe: Tasty Vegan Lentil Soup
Vegan Lentil Soup.
You can have Vegan Lentil Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Lentil Soup
- You need 1 of celery stalk.
- You need 1 of medium carrot.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s 4 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (15 ounce).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of green or brown lentils.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 T of thyme.
- Prepare 1 t of red wine or sherry vinegar.
- You need of Frozen chopped spinach or kale.
Vegan Lentil Soup step by step
- Cook celery, carrot, and onion in a bit of oil or water until softened. Add garlic and season with salt and pepper..
- Add all ingredients except vinegar and spinach, then bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer, covered, about 30 min..
- Test to make sure lentils are done and then add vinegar and spinach..