Easiest Way to Make Delicious Italian Wedding Soup (Fixate)
Italian Wedding Soup (Fixate).
You can cook Italian Wedding Soup (Fixate) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Wedding Soup (Fixate)
- It’s 1 Tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Medium Onion, Finely Chopped.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Garlic, Finely Chopped.
- Prepare 6 Cups of Low-Sodium Organic Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 Bunch of Greens (like escarole, spinach, or Swiss chard), trimmed, torn into bite-sized pieces (about 6 lightly packed cups).
- Prepare 20 of Italian Meatballs.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Sea Salt (or Himalayan Salt).
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of Fresh Lemon, Cut Into Wedges.
Italian Wedding Soup (Fixate) step by step
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat..
- Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 6 minutes, or until onion is translucent..
- Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute..
- Add broth. Bring to a boil..
- Add greens. Reduce heat to low; gently boil, covered, for 10 minutes..
- Add meatballs; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes..
- Combine eggs and cheese in a small bowl; mix with a fork to blend..
- Slowly pour egg mixture into the hot soup, stirring constantly. Gently boil, covered, until egg bits are just set, about 30 seconds..
- Season with salt and pepper; serve immediately with lemon wedges..