Easiest Way to Make Yummy Uh, let's see, Soup
Uh, let's see, Soup. Or browse results titled : by. Larry uh let's see uh oh yes yes yes uh I remember of page Cleo couldn't of page let's start oh yea. Let's see what Taako's up to!
Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. You can cook Uh, let's see, Soup using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Uh, let's see, Soup
- It’s of Vegetables.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of okra.
- You need 1 cup of sliced Carrots.
- Prepare 6 of purple pearl onions.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned rutabaga.
- It’s 8 cups of green savoury cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced radishes.
- You need of Nuts.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds roasted and salted.
- You need of Meat.
- It’s 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1/3 pound of smoked bacon.
- It’s of Liquids.
- Prepare 1 quart of chicken broth.
- It’s 15 ounces of coconut milk.
- You need 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of rosemary.
- You need 1/3 cup of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of mustard powder.
- It’s of Cheese.
- It’s To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s To taste of chunked Longhorn Amish cheddar cheese.
It's available on the web and also on Android and iOS. uh lets see. Sarah explains how she makes soup for work and dinner and how she goes about cooking it. This video is a listening activity for ESL students on the website elllo.org. Sarah talks with Todd about how she loves making soup and the what she does with the extras.
Uh, let's see, Soup step by step
- Slice the carrot, celery and okra..
- Slice the onion, garlic, and pearl onions..
- Slice the radish. Add the spices to the ground sirloin and brown. Add the vegetables and nuts. But not the cabbage yet..
- Mix well. Add the stock. Let it get hot just starting to simmer about 12 minutes covered..
- Add the cabbage and bring to a boil for 8 minutes. Then the cabbage will shrink or wilt. Add the tomato sauce and coconut milk..
- Slice the bacon into tiny pieces. Add to the soup. Stir and cover. Let simmer for 8 minutes then stir from the bottom. Turn on low cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Add the red wine vinegar stir in well..
- Serve with some cheese. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Onomatopoeia of the natural expression of thought. Expression of thought, confusion, or uncertainty. Space filler or pause during conversation. SALESPERSON: Let's see … here's a nice white one. GLORIA: I think I'd rather have it in blue. • Let's see … An expression used when a person wants to think something over, to make a choice or decision, or to look for something.