Recipe: Tasty Creamy, dreamy gnoochi soup with chicken
Creamy, dreamy gnoochi soup with chicken. Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Recipe. Does soup get any more comforting than this? This Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup makes for the perfect dinner any day of the week and it's definitely one of those recipes everyone can agree on.
Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup has a thick and rich broth with shredded carrots, celery, chopped spinach, gnocchi and chicken hidden throughout. This tastes even better than the Olive Garden! Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup with a silky, creamy broth, tender chunks of chicken, loads of fresh spinach and pillowy soft gnocchi. You can have Creamy, dreamy gnoochi soup with chicken using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy, dreamy gnoochi soup with chicken
- Prepare of soup.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 quart of half and half.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 5 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 stalk of celery,diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 3 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked, boneless,skinless chicken thighs cut into medium chunks.
- You need 1 lb of gnoochi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground pepper to taste.
And let me tell you, this creamy broccoli chicken gnocchi soup is the kind of comfort food you'll crave all too often once you try it. Add the shredded chicken back to the soup with the cooked gnocchi, broccoli florets and cream. Allow to simmer until broccoli is cooked then season with salt, pepper and. This soup is creamy-dreamy, hearty and comforting, yet light and fresh.
Creamy, dreamy gnoochi soup with chicken step by step
- In large saute pan,heat up oil and butter over medium heat..
- Add onions, celery, carrots and saute until onion is translucent..
- Add in all the spices and cook an additional minute..
- Stir in flour and cook three minutes to take out that raw flour taste. Whisk in chicken stock making sure flour doesn't get lumpy..
- Add in chicken and gnoochi.Reduce heat to a medium low and simmer fifteen minutes..
- Add spinach and stir. Then add cream cooking until cream gets heated..
- If soup needs thickening, make a slurry of equal parts water and flour. mix well, add to a low boiling soup..
- Serve and enjoy!.
And aside from being SOUP-ERB in the taste department, it's also an This Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup is rich and hearty without any heavy cream! Made with the convenience of the slow cooker, and. It's creamy, dreamy, rich, packed full of tender chicken, all served on fluffy little pillows of gnocchi. I have dreams about this dinner ever since the night I first made it and I know. ; Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup. A rich, satisfying and veggie-filled soup full of warmth and goodness that requires minimal prep and effort, and Cook zucchini, celery, onion, red bell pepper, carrots and garlic in hot butter, then add chicken broth, half-n-half, chicken, gnocchi and spinach.