Recipe: Perfect Ray's' Lasagna Soup
Ray's' Lasagna Soup. Updated In a soup pot, heat the EVOO over medium-high heat. This easy lasagna soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl! It's the ultimate Lasagna Soup is perfect comfort on a cold winter day.
Lasagna Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Add mozzarella and stir, letting melt into soup. Lasagna is one of those foods that I just crave from time to time, with its warm and inviting layers Enter lasagna soup! You can cook Ray's' Lasagna Soup using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ray's' Lasagna Soup
- You need 1 box of low sodium chicken stock.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 large of can italian diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of Italian sausages ( whole).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- It’s 1 box of bow tie pasta.
- It’s 1 can of chopped olives.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of montreal chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 2 cup of fresh spinach.
- You need 3 of chopped zuchini.
All the heartiness of the real deal, but made with the ease of a one-pot dish. For the best lasagna soup, a jar of marinara beats out a can of chopped tomatoes because of the flavor and texture it delivers. Since a lot of marinara sauces are infused with herbs, spices. Easy lasagna soup recipe, tastes like lasagna soup, best lasagna soup, one pot soup.
Ray's' Lasagna Soup step by step
- start by cooking your ground beef and your chopped up sausages into a pot add garlic cook till done draining any fat.set aside, in the same pan add 1tspn olive oil add your onion and zuchini cook down for about 3-4 minutes till onions start to sweat..
- now add in your tomatoes and chicken stock, water and all your seasonings bring to a boil. Lower heat to a simmer for about 8minutes (enough for zuchinni to be almost done). check for seasonings before you add in your pasta cook for another 9 minutes now add in your fresh spinach add in your beef and sausage and cook another 4 minutes turn off heat and serve..
Lasagna Soup made with ground beef, sausage, spinach and three types of cheese! The perfect easy dinner for those cold winter nights! To serve, place cubes of cheese in each serving bowl, then ladle over soup to melt. Instant Pot Lasagna Soup tastes just like lasagna without all the work. Your electric pressure cooker makes it super simple.