Recipe: Delicious Spicy Veggie Soup
Spicy Veggie Soup. I enjoy this recipe because it's meatless, inexpensive and simply delicious! You can substitute any vegetables you like—it's all a matter of preference. Recipe: water zucchini yellow squash spring onion celery garlic bell pepper red onion lime cilantro carrot ginger chow mein noodles chili pepper veggie.
Feel free to make it as mild or knock-your-socks-off spicy as. Creamy soups, brothy soups, vegetable soups, and meaty soups. Low-sodium chicken broth (or veggie broth/water to keep it vegan). You can cook Spicy Veggie Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Veggie Soup
- Prepare 2 can of chicken broth (you can use vegetable stock).
- Prepare 2 medium of potatoes cut into bite-sized chunks.
- It’s 1 small of diced onion.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped kale.
- You need 1 can of drained and rinsed white beans.
- You need 1 tbsp of died oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes (more or less to your preference).
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped spinach.
- You need 1 of (Optional) chopped basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
The Spicy Veggie Stew recipe out of our category Stew! Honey Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries and Feta. Warm yourself from the inside out with this spicy meat and veggie soup. This Spicy Thai Coconut Curry Soup (Vegan!) is the perfect weeknight meal.
Spicy Veggie Soup instructions
- Preheat your oil in a pot and sautee your diced onions and potatoes just until the onions start to turn translucent.
- When your onions turn translucent, add your tomato paste, Italian seasoning, pepper flakes, and oregano. Cook and stir for about a minute..
- Pour in your chicken broth and water. Let your soup simmer for about twenty minutes or until the potatoes are almost knife-tender..
- Add in the drained beans, kale, spinach, and basil. Cook until the greens are just wilted..
- Adjust for seasoning, and you're done! Serve with crusty Italian bread and grated parmesan! :).
It is packed with veggies, healthy fats, and a ton of flavor! Spicy food raises your body temperature, so warm up with these healthy and easy to prepare spicy soup and stew recipes. (With vegetarian options too.) These Thai-inspired veggie burgers are made with a base of shredded sweet potato and chickpeas and are flavoured with fresh ginger, garlic, cilantro, basil, and a sprinkle of lime juice and toasted sesame oil. To take this soup to the next level, try topping it with diced avocado, crushed Spicy Chickpea Veggie Burgers. Everyone's favorite spicy sauce meets noodles made of zucchini (aka Once blended in with the veggies and spicy stuff, it makes this soup thick, filling and super. So comforting you want to sit in it.