Thai broccoli soup. Home » Soups and Stews » Thai Broccoli Soup with Coconut Milk. This vibrant, flavorful Thai Broccoli Soup wakes up the taste buds! This soup is savory, flavorful and comforting.
Authentic, bold, and delicious Thai flavors make this soup irresistible! This is the best Thai coconut I also added broccoli, green beans, little corns, bock choy, green onion (all at the end), and choped. In this easy broccoli soup recipe, broccoli cooks together with onions, celery, garlic and fresh herbs and is puréed into a delicious creamy soup. You can cook Thai broccoli soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai broccoli soup
- You need 3 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 of gloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro dry.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ginger dry.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg fresh.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
Roasting the vegetables in this Thai-inspired soup is a hands-off way to sweeten and caramelize their flavor—a welcome contrast to the soup's spicy, savory broth. This delicious soup boasts a huge dose of green goodness and couldn't be simpler to put together. A wonderful mid-week dinner and there will be lovely leftovers for lunch. Creamy Broccoli Soup. featured in Healthy Holiday Leftovers.
Thai broccoli soup instructions
- Over medium heat salute onion with oil cook for few minutes then add broccoli and garlic and cook for 10 minutes on law medium heat.
- Add chicken broth and spices and cook for another 10 minutes then add the milk use the blinder to smooth the soup.
- To thicken the soup I used one tablespoon of cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold broth and mix well then add to soup and cook for few minutes enjoy.
Use an immersion blender to blend the soup until smooth. Stir in the nutmeg, then ladle into bowls. This creamy, "cheesy", detox broccoli cheese soup has silky smooth texture and classic broccoli cheese Blend the soup, sans broccoli, to a suuuper creamy, cheesy-looking consistency, and then. Here's a creamy, comforting broccoli soup. It's a delicious way to eat your vegetables.