Easiest Way to Make Yummy Smoked Turkey Wing Soup
Smoked Turkey Wing Soup.
You can have Smoked Turkey Wing Soup using 16 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Turkey Wing Soup
- You need of Broth.
- You need 1-2 of smoked turkey wings.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 inch of piece fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 of fresh jalapeno.
- Prepare of Soup.
- It’s Handful of fresh green beans.
- It’s 1 of small tub baby spinach.
- It’s 8 Oz of fresh mushroom.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of uncooked rice.
- You need 2 of Tbl. Fish sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of lentils.
- You need 2 tsp of powdered chicken broth used mostly for salt.
- You need to taste of Hot sauce (optional).
Smoked Turkey Wing Soup instructions
- Place wings in a large enough put too cover wings with water, cover with water, it was about 6 cups for me..
- Place on medium high heat.
- Smash garlic, add to pot.
- Clean ginger, add to pot.
- Slice hot pepper, add to pot.
- Bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer, cover, simmer for 2 hours..
- Turn off heat. Remove wings, set aside to cool..
- Remove jalapeno, garlic and ginger from broth.
- Pull, chop, or otherwise remove meat from wings. Discard skin if your significant other doesn't like it 😁.
- Put meat in broth, back on medium high heat.
- Add rice and lentils.
- Bring to a boil, turn down to a rapid simmer.
- Clean and cut green beans, add to pot.
- Clean and smash garlic, add to pot.
- Clean cut mushrooms, add to pot.
- Taste broth.
- Add black pepper, fish sauce and bullion until salt level you like is reached.
- About 5 minutes from rice being cooked, add spinach, stir in.
- Serve when done to your liking.