Winter Soup with Chicken & Cheese Tortellini.
You can cook Winter Soup with Chicken & Cheese Tortellini using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Winter Soup with Chicken & Cheese Tortellini
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 5 cups of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 of Carrot thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cups of Spinach.
- It’s 1 package of Cheese Tortellini.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese for topping.
Winter Soup with Chicken & Cheese Tortellini instructions
- Chop chicken breasts into small pieces and boil for 15 minutes..
- Drain and mince into small pieces and set aside to cool..
- Wash Spinach thoroughly and drain..
- Add Tortellini and Spinach into boiling water..
- In a large pot add water the chicken broth, carrots, and boil until tortellini is cooked. Add in salt and pepper and chicken boil for 10 minutes. Unfortuntely, my tortellini overboiled because my phone rang and I had to take the call. If you decide to make this soup keep on eye on the tortellini…:).
- Top with Parmesan Cheese…:) Kali Orexei!!! 🙂.