Recipe: Yummy Minestrone soup
Minestrone soup. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. A huge success with the family and guests. Add more tomato paste for a thicker, more stewlike minestrone.
Tomatoes, carrots, onion, and celery are usually included, with other vegetables added at the cook's discretion. Pancetta (optional) – since minestrone is a vegetable soup it's a perfect meal for lent. So pancetta, guanciale or lard cut in cubes is completely optional, but it gives an incredible rich, intense flavor to the veggies as if they were cooked in meat stock (which by the way is also an option). You can cook Minestrone soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minestrone soup
- It’s 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need 4 cups of Chicken broth.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 14 oz of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 cans of white beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen spinach.
- It’s 16 oz of box of pasta.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Wholesome, hearty & flexible "This hearty and nutritious minestrone soup is brilliant at embracing what you've got in your fridge. We make it every month and all the kids love it – it's one of the dishes where they always go in for seconds. It's super-easy to tweak according to the vegetables you have in the house. Once the oil is shimmering, add the chopped onion, carrot, celery, tomato paste and a pinch of salt.
Minestrone soup instructions
- Cook ground turkey in garlic and Italian seasoning. Place in large pot.
- In the large pot, add chicken broth, tomato paste, beans, and spinach. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta separately. Enjoy!.
Minestrone Soup II "Oh my goodness gracious, this is such a good recipe. It was also a big hit with the rest of the family." – ludacarol. Best Italian Sausage Soup "Italian vegetable soups (minestrone) lend themselves well to preparing with, and making use of, whatever you have on hand. Add the onion, carrot, and celery. Add the garlic and cook a minute more.