Japanese Pork & Ramen Soup.
You can cook Japanese Pork & Ramen Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Pork & Ramen Soup
- It’s 1 of onion minced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of veg oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of sliced mushroom.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of country style pork ribs.
- It’s 2 packages of ramen noodles.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds toasted.
- You need 8 cup of broth.
Japanese Pork & Ramen Soup instructions
- Microwave onion/garlic/ginger and veg oil stirring occasionally 5min.
- Stir broth & mushroom into crockpot. Season pork and nestle into crock. Cover, cook 5 to 7 hrs high.
- Remove pork, cut up. Stir in noodles & spinach. Cook about 5 min.
- Stir in pork & soy, cook 5 more min.