Recipe: Appetizing Tortellini Soup
Tortellini Soup. This is my favorite tortellini soup recipe. It's one of those types of soup that are quick to fix on a busy night and full of healthy, tasty ingredients. This Creamy Tortellini Soup is a quick, easy, and deliciously creamy soup packed with cheesy tortellini and fresh spinach.
If there is just *one* soup you make this month, absolutely make it this one. Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is pure comfort food, loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini! NO flour and NO heavy cream! You can cook Tortellini Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tortellini Soup
- It’s 8 cup of chicken broth (low sodium).
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh thyme or 1/4 tsp dried.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 18 oz of fresh cheese tortellini.
- You need 1 lb of spinach.
Tortellini soup is a delicious meal on it's own, but you can pair it with some garlic bread and a big green salad and add a few more guests to dinner. This tortellini soup with sausage is a complete meal in one pot. This Sausage Tortellini Soup is a tomato-based soup loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini. It's the perfect cold weather soup.
Tortellini Soup step by step
- Bring broth, thyme, and bay leaves to boil, covered in a large saucepan. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat until shimmering. Add onion and 1/2 tsp salt. Increase heat to medium-high and cook until lightly browned and softened (about 5 minutes)..
- Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in broth mixture, scraping up any browned bits. Add tortellini and cook until tender, 3-6 minutes..
- Stir in spinach and cook until wilted, 2 minutes. Remove bay leaves and season to taste with salt and pepper..
What's not to love about bite-sized nuggets of pasta. How to Make Sausage Tortellini Soup. You probably have half of the ingredients on hand, and the others are really easy to find. Italian sausage and tortellini are paired in this beef broth based soup with carrots, celery and View image. Tortellini Soup I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.