Easiest Way to Cook Yummy BOGEYMAN SOUP
BOGEYMAN SOUP. Looking for healthy soup recipes, soup recipes, low fat soup recipes or vegetarian soup recipes? A gorgeous green healthy soup that's full of nutritious vegetables, which the kids might not usually like. Successfully saved Bogeyman soup to your Calendar.
The Bogeyman (also spelled boogyman, bogyman, boogieman, boogey monster, or boogeyman) is a folkloric or legendary ghost-like butterflies The bogeyman has no specific appearance, and conceptions of the monster can vary drastically even from household to household within the same community. From: Food ephemera : Healthy eating. Definition of the word Boogeyman on the PoetrySoup.com Dictionary and Thesaurus. You can cook BOGEYMAN SOUP using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BOGEYMAN SOUP
- It’s 2 of leeks,washed and sliced.
- Prepare 250 grams of broccoli,broken into small trees.
- Prepare 250 grams of potatoes,peeled and chopped into bite size chunks.
- Prepare 100 grams of spinach,washed.
- Prepare 3 of veg or chicken stock cubes.
- You need 600 ml of (1pint) of boilling water.
- You need 300 ml of (1/2 pint) semi skimmed milk.
- It’s 1 of A small pot of low-fat natural yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 of Ground black pepper.
Other Boogeyman Definition. [n] an imaginary monster used to frighten children. Contact البعبع / Bogeyman on Messenger. Definition of the word Bogeyman on the PoetrySoup.com Dictionary and Thesaurus. Other Bogeyman Definition. [n] an imaginary monster used to frighten children.
BOGEYMAN SOUP step by step
- Pour the boiling water into a large saucepan and crumble the stock cubes in,stirring all the time.Add the leeks,broccoli and potatoes..
- Put the lid on the pan,and simmer over a low heat for 15-20 mins until the potatoes are soft..
- Add the spinach and simmer for another 2/3 mins until the leaves wilt.Turn heat off,then leave soup to cool slightly.Once it has,blend it all together with a hand held stick blender,or pour into a food processor..
- Add milk and gently reheat the soup for 5-10 mins. Season with black pepper,add a dollop of yoghurt to the top and serve with crusty bread.
Bogeyman-like beings are almost universal, common to the folklore of many countries. A young man tries to deal with the childhood terror that has never stopped haunting him. A young woman with a long-term phobia of the boogeyman voluntarily checks herself. The bogeyman is a mythical monster whose impact can be traced around the world. Around the world, millions of children are terrified each year by the idea of the Bogeyman (also spelled.