tuscan vegetable soup.
You can cook tuscan vegetable soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of tuscan vegetable soup
- It’s 15 oz of cannellini white beans.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 medium of carrot.
- You need 1 small of zucchini.
- You need 2 medium of celery.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of thyme.
- You need 4 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 14 oz of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 oz of baby spinach.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan.
tuscan vegetable soup step by step
- in a small bowl mash half of beans set aside.
- heat oil & veggies in large soup pot for 5 minutes..
- add broth & tomatoes bring to boil.
- add mashed & whole beans & spinach leaves & cook until spinach is wilted about 3 minutes more..