sausage, potato, and kale soup.
You can have sausage, potato, and kale soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of sausage, potato, and kale soup
- Prepare 1 lb of sausage.
- You need 2 medium of russet potatoes, cubed.
- You need 1/2 cup of bacon bits.
- Prepare 2 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 quart of water.
- It’s 1 medium of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 cup of kale or spinach, chopped.
sausage, potato, and kale soup step by step
- In a large pot, combine broth, water, potatoes, onion, and garlic. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer until the potatoes are tender but firm..
- While the potatoes are cooking, brown the sausage then set aside..
- When potatoes are done, add the sausage and bacon bits. Continue cooking for 10-15 minutes..
- Turn heat to low. Add cream and chopped kale. Heat through..