Recipe: Tasty Minestrone soup
Minestrone soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible!
Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. The minestrone soup I've been serving for years began as Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup, but since I can't help but tinker with a recipe, it has since morphed into my own. You can cook Minestrone soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minestrone soup
- Prepare 64 oz of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 can of (15 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 of red onion, diced.
- It’s 1 large of carrot, diced.
- You need 6 oz of baby portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon, juice only.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked ditalini pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh green beans, broken into bite sized pieces.
- It’s 2 cup of fresh spinach.
Serve this hearty soup with lightly toasted bread to get every last drop. Recipe can be doubled." The very best minestrone ever! A huge success with the family and guests. This healthy and quick Minestrone Soup is the best!
Minestrone soup step by step
- In stock pot, combine all but pasta and spinach. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes..
- Add pasta and green beans and simmer an additional 20 minutes..
- Add spinach and simmer until wilted. Serve with parmesan if desired..
I have been so excited to share my Minestrone Soup recipe with you all. It is a fast and healthy version made with zucchini and fresh basil. This Minestrone soup is one of our favorite soups, and we are soup lovers. It's quick, it's healthy, and it's perfect for dunking with some crusty bread, rolls, or garlic bread! Minestrone soup may seem simple to prepare, but all of the various elements brings on some complexity.