Recipe: Yummy Best tortellini soup vegetarian
Best tortellini soup vegetarian. Tortellini Soup is my favorite one-pot dinner for busy weeknights! This delicious vegetarian soup also makes a great heat and eat option for work lunches. So, this vegetarian tortellini soup: how to describe the flavor?
I've served it to company with rave reviews along with requests for the recipe." —Priscilla Gilbert, Indian Harbour Beach, Florida. This vegetarian tortellini soup is simple, hearty, cozy, and comforting. I love a good quick soup recipe. You can cook Best tortellini soup vegetarian using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best tortellini soup vegetarian
- It’s 32 oz of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 can of cream of celery.
- Prepare 1 of onion- small and chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots- peeled and chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 oz of frozen spinach.
- You need 10 oz of tortellini- i use Bertoli brand, cheese/spinach.
- It’s 1 of shredded parmesan cheese for garnish.
- It’s 1 each of vegetable bullion cube.
- You need 2 clove of garlic chopped.
I don't have a tortellini soup recipe on the blog yet, so that had to change. I wanted something that wasn't too heavy or complicated to make. This vegetarian tortellini soup is the ultimate comfort food! It comes together quickly using packaged tortellini and it's a flavorful weeknight meal!
Best tortellini soup vegetarian step by step
- Add olive oil to large stock pot, heat on medium, add onion, carrot, and garlic.
- Once onion is translucent add spinach (frozen is fine, it'll thaw while cooking) celery soup, veg broth and bouillon..
- Turn heat to low, simmer for about 45 minutes..
- Add any seasonings you like. Example- garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes..
- Add tortellini, cook until done. About 10 minutes. Serve with parmesan, shredded on top.
The Best Marinara for Tortellini Soup. This tortellini soup recipe with spinach and tomatoes is a delicious family dinner that is simple to make, and my family loves it! It really helps the tortellini soup to taste best when you use high quality ingredients. I really love the Kirkland brand tomato sauce from Costco (not. This soup is a combinations of a few of my favorites.