Recipe: Appetizing Italian meatball soup
Italian meatball soup. This Italian meatball soup is tender beef meatballs, vegetables and pasta, all simmered in a rich tomato broth. An easy dinner option that's perfect for a busy weeknight! Italian Meatball SoupA hearty, scrumptious soup with delicious, diminutive meatballs.
While the meatballs and escarole are cooking, whisk the eggs and cheese in a medium bowl to blend. This hearty and rich Italian meatball soup is made easily in the slow cooker. A super satisfying and hearty soup! You can cook Italian meatball soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian meatball soup
- You need 2 of carrots, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of ribs of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can cannellini beans.
- You need 6 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of small pasta, like ditalini.
- Prepare 6 cup of chopped spinach.
- You need 1 of lemon, zested and juiced.
Serve with crusty bread for dipping! Quick, tasty, nourishing, soup, add a little zip, if you like, a dash of red pepper flakes. This Italian Meatball Soup is easy and delicious, tender beef meatballs and loaded with veggies – it's a quick, hearty meal to satisfy all appetites! Meatball soup is a soup made using meatballs, simmered with various other ingredients.
Italian meatball soup step by step
- Make Italian meatballs..
- Heat olive oil in large pot over medium high heat. Add veggies, reduce heat and saute for about 10 minutes or until softened..
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add pasta and beans and cook according to directions on pasta package..
- During the last 2 minutes of cooking, add the spinach and meatballs..
- Remove soup from heat. Add the lemon zest and juice to taste..
The classic meatball soup consists of a clear broth, often with pieces of or whole meatballs with vegetables; common additions are pasta (e.g., noodles, although almost any form can be used), dumplings. Healthy, hearty, and delicious, this Italian Meatball Soup is perfect for dinner! When it comes to wintertime menus, steaming, hearty soups are one of our This Italian Meatball Soup includes a number of my family's favorite things – meatballs, ditalini pasta. This Italian meatball soup recipe has simple ingredients that together, make one for hearty dish that's perfect for meal prepping. Roasted Shallot Soup & Gorgonzola Croutons.