Easiest Way to Make Yummy Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup
Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup.
You can have Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup
- You need of Main Dish.
- Prepare 1 lb of homemade or frozen mini meatballs.
- You need 3 of large carrots.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 cup of acini di pepe pasta uncooked.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen spinach.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 8 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of cayenne pepper to taste.
Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup instructions
- In a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, combine broth, carrots, dried oregano (if using),1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Gently add meatballs.Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 hours, stirring in pasta and spinach during the last 20 minutes of cooking. Ladle into bowls. If desired, garnish with oregano sprigs. Soup will thicken upon standing..