Recipe: Perfect Creamy Tortellini Soup
Creamy Tortellini Soup. This Creamy Tortellini Soup is a quick, easy, and deliciously creamy soup packed with cheesy tortellini and fresh spinach. This Creamy Tortellini Soup Recipe is a must for those wanting to warm up this winter. But what I do know is this – have as much of this creamy tortellini soup as possible until the polar vortex passes.
Dear creamy tortellini soup, with sausage, and spinach, and that rich and creamy tomato broth: ILYSB! If there is just *one* soup you make this month, absolutely make it this one. Creamy sausage and tortellini soup is a bowl full of comfort! You can have Creamy Tortellini Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tortellini Soup
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Chicken breast, cubed.
- It’s 1 of 14.5 oz can chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of 9 oz package refrigerated cheese tortellini.
- You need 2 of 10.5 oz cans cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 2 cup of half-and-half.
- Prepare 1 of 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- You need 1 small of onion, diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground black pepper (.25 tsp if desired).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes or crushed red pepper (NOT red pepper powder!).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Poultry seasoning (1 tsp if desired).
Tortellini, diced tomatoes spinach and white beans are hidden is the most creamy and delicious soup that your family will love! Our lives have been revolving around cross country and lacrosse at our house. Tortellini Soup – creamy tomato soup with cheese tortellini and fresh basil. Tomato soup has always been my favorite, you can't go wrong with a classic.
Creamy Tortellini Soup instructions
- Bring chicken broth to boil in soup pot..
- Add tortellini to chicken broth. Cook according to package directions (cooked through and firm to bite, about 8 minutes)..
- Sautee 1 small, diced onion in 2 TBs of butter w/2 tsp minced garlic. Add thyme, black pepper, salt, red pepper, and poultry seasoning. Also sautee chicken in this mix..
- Stir chicken/onion mixture, cream of chicken soup, half-and-half, spinach (leave out about 1/2 cup, if desired) with tortellini and chicken broth..
- Bring to a simmer. Continue cooking until hot (7-10 minutes). Serve..
And now I have a new favorite tomato. It's like a creamy tomato soup with cheesy tortellini and chicken and then a pop of color from the bright green spinach. Light and cozy Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup, a lighter version of a beloved classic comfort dish! Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup. This Creamy Tortellini Minestrone Soup is a veggie packed, filling and oh so comforting soup that's sure to satisfy on a cold fall day!