Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Oyishi Japanese Noodle Soup
Oyishi Japanese Noodle Soup.
You can cook Oyishi Japanese Noodle Soup using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oyishi Japanese Noodle Soup
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Leafy vegetables (spinach or Asian vegetable 'Choy Sum').
- Prepare 8 of Oysters.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- You need 3 bunch of Japanese noodles.
- It’s ml of cold water.
- It’s 750 ml of chicken broth.
Oyishi Japanese Noodle Soup step by step
- Shred carrots, cut vegetables.
- Wash oysters.
- Cook vegetables, carrots and oysters separately in boiling water..
- Boil noodles in 750ml water for 5 minutes. There are 3 bunches in one pack..
- Drain noodles in running cold water..
- Boil egg for 3 minutes with lid. Put egg in cold water bath before removing shell. Cut the egg in half before placing on the noodles..
- Boil 500 ml of chicken both with 100ml of water..
- Place noodles, carrots, vegetables oysters and egg in a bowl..
- Add boiling chicken broth in the bowl after placing all cooked ingredients in the bowl..