Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Creamy Tomato Soup with Chicken & Garlic Ravioli
Creamy Tomato Soup with Chicken & Garlic Ravioli.
You can cook Creamy Tomato Soup with Chicken & Garlic Ravioli using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tomato Soup with Chicken & Garlic Ravioli
- You need 375 grams of Chicken & garlic ravioli.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chopped chives.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 of Clive garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chicken gravy powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 3 of Rasher bacon, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of Mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1/3 cup of frozen chopped spinach, defrosted.
- It’s 1/2 of Red capsicum, finely diced.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato soup, (approx 440ml).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 300 ml of Thickened cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes, chopped.
Creamy Tomato Soup with Chicken & Garlic Ravioli step by step
- Add water to a large pot- bring to the boil- throw in ravioli- return to boil and cook for 5 minutes. Strain and set aside..
- In the same pot add butter and bacon and cook for for 2 minutes..
- Sprinkle on chicken gravy powder and also add mushrooms and garlic. Cook for further 2 mins..
- Now add diced tomato, capsicum and herbs. When tomato is slightly softened add tomato soup, both creams, cheese, spinach and ravioli..
- Heat through, season to taste and serve with toast..
- Not the most healthy meal but damn! It's luscious! Enjoy.