How to Prepare Delicious Slow Cooked Tortellini Soup
Slow Cooked Tortellini Soup.
You can cook Slow Cooked Tortellini Soup using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooked Tortellini Soup
- You need 2 of Frozen tortellini I chose meat flavor u can use any tho.
- You need 1 small of bag fresh spinach.
- You need 2 of 8oz cans of Italian style diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 box of 32 oz vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 block of cream cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper flakes.
Slow Cooked Tortellini Soup instructions
- Spray your crockpot with non stick spray.
- Dump in your vegetable broth.
- The 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- Bag of spinach.
- Your frozen tortellini.
- Chunk your cream cheese and drop it in spread out.
- Salt pepper garlic powder and pepper flakes to your liking.
- Cook on low 5-6 hours.
- After the time is up.
- Scoop into a bowl and enjoy :).