Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup. Chicken Gnocchi Soup is the coziest way to warm up this season! It's loaded with potato gnocchi, tender chicken, fresh veggies and a rich creamy broth. This Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup makes for the perfect dinner any day of the week and it's definitely one of those recipes everyone can.
The pillowy gnocchi melt in your mouth! This creamy chicken gnocchi soup is pretty quick when all is said and done. It's a great way to use up leftover chicken if you have some. You can cook Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Prepare 10 oz of Frozen chopped spinach.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 lb of Dry gnocchi.
- It’s 1 cup of matchstick carrots.
- You need 2 of 5 oz cans of chicken.
- You need 1 can of Half and half.
- It’s 1 quart of chicken broth.
Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup is a delicious creamy soup recipe perfect for fall. This hearty soup is loaded with shredded chicken and mini potato dumplings. Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post. Be sure to read through the entire.
Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup instructions
- Place spinach, carrots, onion and cans of chicken into large saucepan..
- Pour in chicken broth and bring to a slight boil..
- Add gnocchi and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic powder and can of celery soup..
- Fill soup can with half and half and turn pot down to slow simmer..
- Soup is ready when carrots are tender and gnocchi is cooked..
Pressure cooker Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup tastes like you simmered it for hours on the stove! A rich and creamy soup that will quickly become a favorite! Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup has lots of flavor and is hearty and satisfying, yet elegant, too. This quick recipe for chicken and gnocchi soup is perfect for those chilly fall and winter nights, and is easy enough to make on a weeknight. Whether you know and love Olive Garden's creamy chicken and gnocchi soup or not, you've got to try this easy copycat version!