How to Prepare Appetizing Crock pot sausage and tortellini soup
Crock pot sausage and tortellini soup. How to make slow cooker tortellini soup with sausage. I cannot believe how simple it was to prepare! Creamy & tasty, this recipe for Crock-Pot Sausage Cheese Tortellini Soup is a great dinner and full of Italian flavors with cheesy tortellini & sausage!
The sausage is so hearty and gives it the best flavor from being slow cooked all day. The ingredients come together for such an amazing soup with a rich broth that makes. Italian Sausage Soup Crock Pot Recipes. You can have Crock pot sausage and tortellini soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot sausage and tortellini soup
- Prepare 1 pkg of Johnsonville sausage (any kind you like).
- You need 1 pkg of frozen tortellini.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese, cubed.
- It’s 1 box of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 of small pkg baby spinach.
- It’s 1 can of Italian style diced tomatoes.
Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato and Tortellini SoupReal Mom Kitchen. How do you make tortellini soup? Sausage Tortellini Soup – The perfect comfort soup for cold days and chilly evenings. This tortellini soup is my husband's favorite and you'll soon find out There's something about a warm bowl of soup that's so comforting and delicious.
Crock pot sausage and tortellini soup instructions
- Cut sausage in pieces add to crock pot.
- Add broth, tomatoes, tortellini and cream cheese to the crock pot. Cook on low for 4 1/2 hours.
- Last 30 mins add the spinach..
This sausage and tortellini soup is one of my favorites, as well as. Make some Italian food tonight with this easy Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and Sausage recipe. I added chicken sausage and left out the flour and white wine. I also adapted the recipe for an electric pressure cooker. What it means is that the pot will heat up, cook your soup and finally come to pressure (soups take a while to come to pressure since the pot is so full and there is so much liquid).