Recipe: Perfect Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Chicken Gnocchi Soup. Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Recipe. Does soup get any more comforting than this? This Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup makes for the perfect dinner any day of the week and it's.
Crockpot chicken gnocchi soup! for lunch, for dinner, forever. ♡. The Chicken and Gnocchi soup is going to taste like you spent hours at the stove making your family a delightful chicken and potato gnocchi soup. You can find the gnocchi in a couple of different. You can have Chicken Gnocchi Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- It’s 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped vegetables (onions, celery, carrots).
- You need 2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch dissolved in 2 tsp water.
- It’s 2 (12 oz) of cans evaporated milk.
- It’s 2 (1 lb) of packages of mini potato gnocchi.
- You need 6 slices of bacon.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 5 oz of fresh baby spinach.
I tasted a similar soup at Olive Garden and wanted to see if I could re-create it myself at home. Chicken Gnocchi Soup-if you like chicken noodle soup, you will love this twist on the classic. It is easy to make and the gnocchi is delicious and comforting! If you are in the mood for an easy and.
Chicken Gnocchi Soup instructions
- Place chicken, vegetables, basil, italian seasoning, poultry seasoning, salt, and broth in a crock pot on high 4-5 hours, on low for 6-8 hours..
- Shred the chicken, add cornstarch mixture, evaporated milk, and Gnocchi. Stir and replace cover..
- Cut bacon into small pieces and fry untill crispy. drain bacon grease from pan leaving about 2 tsp, saute minced garlic, and spinach until wilted. Add to Crock-Pot..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve..
You might adore Olive Garden for the unlimited salad and breadsticks or the ultra-comforting pastas, but for me, it's all about the luxuriously creamy chicken gnocchi soup. This lighter Chicken Gnocchi Soup is one of the most comforting, flavorful soups on the planet. It's super hearty but comes together quickly as most of the prep time is hands off waiting while the. I love this Chicken Gnocchi Soup because it's pretty straight forward and super simple to whip up and the ingredients aren't super weird where you cant find them anywhere. This chicken gnocchi soup recipe is quick, easy, and comforting.