Recipe: Tasty Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder
Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder.
You can cook Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder
- It’s 1 of Thermomix or other blender which heats up for cooking IS VERY USEFUL.
- Prepare 6 clove of Fresh garlic.
- Prepare 480 grams of Peeled and halved carrots.
- Prepare 20 grams of Olive oil.
- It’s 500 grams of Vegetable broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of Yellow curry powder.
- You need 400 grams of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper.
Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder instructions
- If Thermomix available, great. If not: follow directions about quantities, and ignore all about mixing in blender before thoroughly cooked and simmered for aprox 10 minutes after having added all ingredients at once to a pot, brought to a boil, reduced temperature until simmering.
- 15g ~ 6 cloves of garlic chopped finely. Directions for tmx: 4 sec at speed 6.
- Place carrots into tmx and grind 5sec at speed 4.5.
- Add oil to tmx and cook at temperature 'varoma' (highest on the thermomix) for 5min at speed 1.
- Add vegetable broth and the equivalent to 1tbp of curry powder (6g).
- Program temp 80 for 10 min speed 1.
- Interrupt after about 5min and add coconut milk. Continue cooking.
- Now blend at highest speed (important direction for those who cooked in a pot) in a blender of your choice or with one of those immersion blenders for as long as you need to break done any chunks of carrots or garlic. In tmx this would be speed 10 for 30sec.
- Serve immediately after decorating with a sliver of carrot peel and sprinkles of ground pepper and salt. ENJOY.