Recipe: Delicious Sausage and potato soup
Sausage and potato soup. This Cabbage, Sausage and Potato Soup recipe is quick and easy to make, and SO delicious and comforting. This easy cabbage soup recipe is also easy to make in the Instant Pot or Crock-Pot, if you prefer. This cheesy, creamy, and comforting sausage potato soup is loaded with Italian sausage, golden baby potatoes, veggies, and a cheesy cream base.
All Reviews for Sausage, Potato and Kale Soup. After a full day of teaching and coaching, I'm often too tired to spend a lot of time preparing dinner. The whole family enjoys the wonderful flavor of the smoked sausage. You can cook Sausage and potato soup using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage and potato soup
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced carrot.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves diced.
- Prepare 1 lb of Smoked turkey sausage.
- You need 6 cups of homemade vegetable stock or store bought.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 bunch of spinach.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of fresh thyme.
- It’s 1 lb of tiny potatoes whole unpeeled.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of fresh parmesan cheese.
Now this soup is packed with spicy Italian sausage, potatoes and hearty spinach – a complete meal in a single bowl. The only downside of this recipe is that the leftovers were not enough. Next time I'll just have to double the batch and load up on that side of crusty bread to go along with it! Tuscan Sausage Potato Soup is a rich and creamy soup perfect for busy weeknights!
Sausage and potato soup instructions
- On medium heat add olive oil, onions and carrots, cook stirring about 5 minutes. Add sausage and potatoes. Stir for 2 minutes then add broth. Bring to boil then reduce heat to low about 30 minutes. Enjoy.
PIN IT To save for later. Of course the weather has been in. Our potato and sausage soup is savory, comforting, and keeps well in the fridge. If you've ever had Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana soup, this potato soup is similar (although, I'd wager it's better). We've been making a version of it for years.