Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Hamburg soup/stew
Hamburg soup/stew. Hamburger soup, vegetable soup, hangover soup, poor man's soup, bachelor's stew… just to name a few. Regardless of what you call it, you'll definitely want to make it! Our most trusted Stew Hamburg Soup recipes.
At family get-togethers, our children always request this. Hamburger stew is an easy recipe to make in the crock pot or on the stove top. Not only is this low carb hamburger soup keto friendly, it's suitable for paleo and AIP too! You can cook Hamburg soup/stew using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburg soup/stew
- It’s 1 pound of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 link of keilbasa.
- Prepare of Beef broth 2-3 cans or big container.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of Mixed frozen veggies.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of drained frozen spinach.
- It’s of Garlic minced.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s of Basil.
- You need of Cooked white rice.
- It’s of Whatever left over pasta you have, I used (datinili pasta?).
And it's a flavorful comfort food. This one has no potatoes as many of the other hamburger soup. I made this glorious hamburger soup yesterday for three very important reasons: One, it was so ding dang I love hamburger soup so much, because you can add whatever veggies you want: zucchini. Homemade Japanese hamburger steak recipe that melts in your mouth, served with a red wine reduction sauce.
Hamburg soup/stew step by step
- First cook hamburger with garlic, with onion powder, and basil.
- Drain hamburger grease and add to big kettle/ pan.
- Add beef broth to hamburger and 2 cups water put on simmer.
- Add frozen mixed veggies, frozen diced broccoli and spinach.
- Add cooked rice or pasta.
- While simmering, cut keilbasa into small pieces or coins how ever you like it cut and add to you soup/stew.
- Simmer for a few hours or until nice and hot and veggies are cook completely (you don't want tough chewy veggies).
- Good with sliced up French bread with little butter spreaded on it.
- Can be made in crockpot or pan.
Skinny on Healthy Slow Cooker Hamburger Stew. Warm up to a delicious kidney-friendly soup or stew that keeps sodium, potassium and phosphorus DaVita's renal recipe collection or soups and stews will make store-bought versions a thing of the past. Made in Cindy's Kitchen, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard". Recipe Source: Maxine Cameron, as given to me by my Auntie Glady, both residents of Port Elgin, ON. Categories: Soup, Stew , Main Dish.