How to Cook Appetizing Thai Curried Coconut Milk and Corn Soup.
Thai Curried Coconut Milk and Corn Soup..
You can cook Thai Curried Coconut Milk and Corn Soup. using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Curried Coconut Milk and Corn Soup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 5 of spring onions.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 can of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 16 oz of frozen sweet corn.
- You need 2 tsp of curry power.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thai curry paste.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh corriander.
Thai Curried Coconut Milk and Corn Soup. step by step
- In a small pot, heat the oil and add garlic, the white part of the spring onions and sliced red pepper..
- Cook on medium low heat until softened and golden, add thai curry paste and mix..
- Put coconut milk, stock, curry powder, rest of onions and most of the corn into a blender and blend..
- Now add the contents of the pan into the blender and blend until smooth..
- Return to the pan and simmer, taste and season, now add the rest of the sweetcorn and garnish with corriander..