How to Cook Delicious Ogbono soup and assorted
Ogbono soup and assorted. Grind the Ogbono with a dry mill. Cut the frozen spinach when it is not completely defrosted. Then when completely defrosted, squeeze out the excess water.
In this video I am showing you how to make a very mouth-watering pot. Ogbono soup (Draw Soup) is a rich, nutrition-packed Nigerian soup made from ogbono seeds (ground African mango seeds), palm oil, assorted meats, and traditional spices. It packs a lot of bold and rich flavors and is incredibly delicious! You can cook Ogbono soup and assorted using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ogbono soup and assorted
- It’s 1 of tomatoe cup of ogbono(you could use more).
- Prepare 2 of Maggie cubes.
- It’s of taste to Salt.
- Prepare of I fresh red ball pepper.
- Prepare of Grind pepper.
- It’s of Fresh green vegetables(could be spinach or anyone).
- Prepare of Red oil or palm oil.
- Prepare of All purpose Seasoning.
- Prepare of Cooking ingredients (thyme,curry etc).
- It’s of Cayfish (prawns).
- Prepare of I onion ball(for the meat).
- Prepare of And our meats(am cooking with cowleg,kpomo,shake,stock fish).
Ogbono soup is commonly eaten with fufu dishes like. Ogbono soup (draw soup) is one of the most popular soups in Nigeria. Here, you will learn how to make this delicious soup and why it falls into the list of Nigerian popular soups. You will also find a video on making Nigerian Ogbono (ogbolo) soup at the bottom of this page.
Ogbono soup and assorted step by step
- First add your meat in a big pot pour water add your ingredients and slice your onion and salt then cover to cook,cook till the meats are soft enough to eat..
- When you meat add your red oil crayfish,stockfish,blended fresh pepper then cook for like 3 mins then add you grind ogbono(mind you I didn’t transfer the meats into a different pot everything is happening on the same pot) the leave to cook again for like 3mins and pls be careful to avoid the ogbono forming lumps but if it does no need to panic just stir for a while and cover the pot for 3mins but if the lump is still there cover again till it fully dissolved……
- Then taste and add more ingredients if you are not satisfied with the first outcome then add your freshly cut spinach and steamer for few second and yea that’s it your ogbono soup is ready turn of the burn and serve with any swallow of your choice…thank you 😊.
The Nigerian ogbono soup has a unique slimy, viscous, and sticky texture like cooked okra. West African Cuisine is known for its distinct flavor and taste. It is particularly known for its soups and stews that are drastically different from its counterparts available in other parts of the world. Ogbono soup is a Nigerian soup made with ground Ogbono (wild African mango) seeds. Ogbono soup is very popular and the method of preparation You can watch my latest ogbono soup video below: Ingredients: Assorted meats (Ponmo, Shaki, Bokoto, Beef, Goat meat and.