How to Make Appetizing Mexican black bean soup
Mexican black bean soup. Of course, you're welcome to use a batch of homecooked beans, but this recipe is most handy for those days when you get home from work and need a no-thinking-involved meal, so we'll use a simple can of beans and get an equally stellar result. Watch how to make the best black bean soup! This vegetarian black bean soup recipe is so easy to make with canned beans.
This one, in particular, uses chorizo and is inspired by one that I had many years ago in the town Poza Rica, Veracruz. This Black Bean Soup is hearty and wholesome and is great as a main meal on a cold winter evening. Add the sausage to the beans, along with the lime juice and cilantro; season with salt and pepper. You can have Mexican black bean soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican black bean soup
- It’s 1 cup of Cooked black bean.
- It’s 1 of capsicum diced.
- You need 1 of zucchini diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 3 handful of spinach leaves.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Taco seasoning.
- It’s of Oil to season.
This Mexican Black Bean Soup is packed full of bean protein. Beans, or legumes in general, are pretty much the very best vegan food you can eat to cover your body's protein needs and fill up your iron tank. Mexican black bean soup is a high-fiber and low-fat vegetarian soup. Check the ingredients on your spices to make sure there are no hidden additives, since all the other ingredients- including the black beans, onions, garlic, and basil-are all naturally.
Mexican black bean soup step by step
- In a pot heat 3tbsp oil, add sliced onions, after it turns golden brown add 2tsp of taco seasoning mix, then ginger garlic paste & tomato. Fry untill it leaves the oil..
- Add the vegetables. Stir for 3-4mins.
- Add the cooked beans & adjust the salt to taste..
- Add desired amt of water which is left from cooked beans. Allow it to boil for 10-15mins..
- Enjoy as soup or with a bowl of rice & sliced avacadoes for a fulfilling meal..
Tips for making Black Bean Soup. Sauté the onions, garlic and tomatoes until the onions have Add black beans, broth and stir to mix. The soup will be boiling by the I'm Isabel, a first-generation Mexican American who loves to cook! Join me in the kitchen for easy. I know it's getting warmer outside and you likely aren't craving soup as often.