How to Cook Delicious Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Chicken Gnocchi Soup. Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Recipe. Does soup get any more comforting than this? This Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup makes for the perfect dinner any day of the week and it's.
Crockpot chicken gnocchi soup! for lunch, for dinner, forever. ♡. The Chicken and Gnocchi soup is going to taste like you spent hours at the stove making your family a delightful chicken and potato gnocchi soup. You can find the gnocchi in a couple of different. You can have Chicken Gnocchi Soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- It’s 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- You need 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, peeled and diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each poultry seasoning, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 package (16 oz.) of potato gnocchi.
- You need 3 of heaping cups roughly chopped spinach.
- Prepare of Fresh parmesan cheese, for serving.
I tasted a similar soup at Olive Garden and wanted to see if I could re-create it myself at home. You might adore Olive Garden for the unlimited salad and breadsticks or the ultra-comforting pastas, but for me, it's all about the luxuriously creamy chicken gnocchi soup. Chicken Gnocchi Soup is one of my favorites because it's so creamy and delicious! This copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe is so easy to make and tastes just like the real thing.
Chicken Gnocchi Soup instructions
- Heat the butter and oil in a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, add the onion, carrot and celery with a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring often, until they have softened up. Add the garlic and cook a minute or so more, until fragrant. Then stir in the flour and cook for an additional minute or two..
- Increase the heat to med-high. Stir in the broth, about a cup at a time, making sure the flour and onion mixture blends in smoothly and theres no lumps. Then stir in the cream, seasonings and chicken. Let the soup come up to a low boil..
- Once it starts to boil, stir in the gnocchi and cook until they are tender…this will only take 3-5 minutes. Once the gnocchi are done, remove the pot from the heat and immediately stir in the spinach. Taste the soup and add any additional seasonings you think it needs, then it's ready to serve..
Chicken Gnocchi Soup-if you like chicken noodle soup, you will love this twist on the classic. It is easy to make and the gnocchi is delicious and comforting! If you are in the mood for an easy and. This lighter Chicken Gnocchi Soup is one of the most comforting, flavorful soups on the planet. It's super hearty but comes together quickly as most of the prep time is hands off waiting while the.