Recipe: Yummy Chicken gnocchi soup
Chicken gnocchi soup. Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Recipe. Does soup get any more comforting than this? This Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup makes for the perfect dinner any day of the week and it's.
Crockpot chicken gnocchi soup! for lunch, for dinner, forever. ♡. The Chicken and Gnocchi soup is going to taste like you spent hours at the stove making your family a delightful chicken and potato gnocchi soup. You can find the gnocchi in a couple of different. You can cook Chicken gnocchi soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken gnocchi soup
- You need 1 cup of petite diced carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of fine chopped yellow onions.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of petite diced celery.
- You need 4 of large garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 of packed cup chopped spinach.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter and a glug of evo.
- It’s 32 oz of bold chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 16 oz of Pre packaged gnocchi.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken (I used about 1.75lbs boneless skinless chicken breast).
- It’s 1/4 cup of AP flour.
- You need 8 oz of half and half.
Chicken Gnocchi Soup-if you like chicken noodle soup, you will love this twist on the classic. It is easy to make and the gnocchi is delicious and comforting! If you are in the mood for an easy and. You might adore Olive Garden for the unlimited salad and breadsticks or the ultra-comforting pastas, but for me, it's all about the luxuriously creamy chicken gnocchi soup.
Chicken gnocchi soup instructions
- I trim and boil the chicken breast for around 45 minutes and lightly pull and coarsely chop the chicken and set in the fridge.
- Prep all the veggies and get your ingredients all together.
- Melt butter and a glug of evo then add the carrots, onions and celery and a couple pichnes of salt, sauté for about 15 minutes.
- Add the garlic and season with dried thyme and a pinch of salt, sauté for an additional 10 minutes.
- Add the flour slowly and stir to combine to make a dry vegetable roux. Continue to lightly sauté until you cook the flour out, about 10 minutes..
- Add the chicken stock and season with salt and black pepper (go light, you can always add more) simmer uncovered for 15 minutes, then taste for seasoning.
- Add the half and half, gnocchi and the chicken and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the gnocchi is cooked And soup is thickened..
- Add the spinach and continue to cook for a few minutes and remove from the heat and cover, let sit for about 15 minutes allowing the spinach to wilt..
I tasted a similar soup at Olive Garden and wanted to see if I could re-create it myself at home. I love this Chicken Gnocchi Soup because it's pretty straight forward and super simple to whip up and the ingredients aren't super weird where you cant find them anywhere. This lighter Chicken Gnocchi Soup is one of the most comforting, flavorful soups on the planet. It's super hearty but comes together quickly as most of the prep time is hands off waiting while the. Chicken gnocchi soup originally won my husband over when he tried it at the Olive Garden.