Recipe: Perfect Crockpot Tortellini Soup
Crockpot Tortellini Soup.
You can have Crockpot Tortellini Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Tortellini Soup
- You need 1 bag of tortellini (i use fresh).
- You need 2 cans of diced italian tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 cups of (or 1 box) chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of SMALL bag fresh spinach.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of spoonfull of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of diced chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded italian cheese.
Crockpot Tortellini Soup instructions
- Add all ingredients but the chicken to crock pot and put on low. Chunk up the cream cheese..
- Pan fry chicken with italian seasoning (and whatever other seasonings you'd like) with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Add cooked chicken and shredded cheese to crockpot. (I put the cheese in after 4 1/2 hours so it wouldn't burn).
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.