How to Make Perfect Pumpkin Soup
You can cook Pumpkin Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Soup
- It’s 1/4 kg of Red pumpkin sliced.
- You need 1 of Onion sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Small piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut milk (i used fresh coconut milk).
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Butter.
- You need of Salt, Black salt, Roasted cumin powder as per taste.
Pumpkin Soup instructions
- Wash and remove the skin of pumpkin and slice it..
- Peel the oninon and slice it.
- Add butter in a kadai, add the cloves, saute for a minute..
- Add onionS and saute till it changes the colour little bit Add pumpkin slices and saute the same with little salt till soft..
- Allow to cool. Grind it in mixer with 1 cup of water. Transfer it into a kadai and boil the same. Check the salt,if required add more. Add black salt, roasted cumin powder and the coconut milk..
- Mix well and remove from the gas. Do not boil after adding coconut milk. Consistency should not be watery..
- Serve with chopped pudina (mint) leaves..