spinach chicken noodle soup.
You can cook spinach chicken noodle soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of spinach chicken noodle soup
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 packages of spaghetti noodle.
- You need 2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 packages of fresh chopped spinach.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- You need 5 clove of garlic- chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion-thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 large of potato-chopped in cubes.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper for taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 dash of adobo seasoning.
spinach chicken noodle soup step by step
- Bring chicken thighs, chicken stock, and water to a simmer in a large pot over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, add the adobo seasoning and continue simmer in until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 20 minutes..
- Stir in onion, cilantro,salt, pepper and garlic. Add the potatoes, Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 25 minutes..
- Then stir in the spinach; simmer 10 more minutes..
- serve and enjoy.