Recipe: Tasty cream watercress and spinach soup
cream watercress and spinach soup. Rich and creamy spinach soup, with fresh or frozen spinach, onion, potatoes, broth, cream and sour cream. This delicious cream of spinach soup is as rich, smooth and creamy as the label "Cream of" would imply. Stir the cream, spinach and watercress into the pot and puree with an immersion blender until smooth.
Put the spinach, watercress, spring onion, vegetable stock, avocado, cooked rice. Watercress soup is a soup prepared using the leaf vegetable watercress as a primary ingredient. It may be prepared as a cream soup or as a broth/stock-based soup using vegetable or chicken stock. You can cook cream watercress and spinach soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cream watercress and spinach soup
- Prepare 2 bunch of watercress.
- It’s 1 bunch of spinach.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil of choice.
- It’s 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 250 ml of single cream.
Additional ingredients used can include vegetables such as potato, leeks, spinach, celery and turnips. This is a very delicious cream of spinach soup that can be served with a few croutons on top. Place spinach, water, bouillon, onion, and garlic powder in a large pot over medium-high heat. Share: Rate this Recipe If the watercress is a little wilted, it will still do.
cream watercress and spinach soup instructions
- wash and dry spinach and watercress.
- chop onion and garlic and saute in oil in a saucepan until soft then add the watercress and spinach let wilt down then pour in stock add seasoning and herbs simmer on a medium heat for 10 mins.
- remove from heat and blend and add cream then return to heat for 5mins and serve.
Pick it over, discard any yellow leaves and trim the stems. Put the vegetables, the potato peeled, into the blender; puree, adding the stock and the cream and the mace. Cook a homemade watercress soup with this quick and easy recipe. Eat your greens with this glorious watercress and spinach soup. A gorgeous, fresh-tasting homemade soup that's as Taste and season, and serve with a swirl of cream and a few thyme stalks.